We’re seeking an entrepreneurial technology leader with hands-on experience to design and build our technology and data platform. The role will require you to lead the design and development of the required technical and data infrastructure to achieve our mission.
- Own the technical design, build, and maintenance of the Greener Beans Backend and Frontend solutions:
- A transparent Sustainability Measurement System
- APIs connecting to retail partners and data sources
- Data management
- Management of cloud infrastructure and security
- Sustainability Measurement System
- Swapping service
- Insight solutions
- Capabilities and experience with the following:
- Either GCP (cloud) or AWS
- One of the following back end languages; Golang, Typescript, Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in agile methods of full stack development
- Proven delivery of a product to market, in a B2B context and ideally in B2C also
- Have a deep understanding of data engineering principles and processes
- Have experience leading a team in a data engineering capacity. Effective in managing their welfare and professional development.
- Experience with open APIs
- Chrome Extension experience
Who you are - We want to hear from you if:
- You seek a role with impact, and possess a commitment to deliver
- You can make progress and deliver a result when facing ambiguity and conflicting source material and input gaps
- You don’t wait to be told what to do and you’re always looking at ways to improve things.
- You’re not afraid to raise concerns or challenge for the best outcome.
- You’re friendly and kind and want to help the rest of the team out
What we have to offer
- A supportive and open working environment where we challenge each other to improve.
- The opportunity to build a mission driven business from its early stages.
- Make a meaningful difference addressing one of the biggest challenges of our time
- We encourage everyone to contribute their own perspective to the team, and know the best ideas are borne of diversity.
- Salary: £60,000 plus equity with potential for quick progression.
- Remote and flexible working. Remote working, with regular meetups in London 1-2x/ month
- Holiday allowance - 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Monthly socials.
- Endless tips on how to eat and live more sustainably!
Greener Beans is committed to creating and promoting a diverse environment and focused on making our workplace an inclusive community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply:
Either fill in the application below, or write to Josh Ford at Josh@greenerbeans.earth referencing the open role advertised. Please provide your CV and a cover letter outlining why you would like to apply, and how you would benefit the growth of Greener Beans. Closing date is 14 October, 2020.
You May Also Be Interested…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.