Greener Beans uses some cookies, which are small files or pieces of text that download to a device when a visitor accesses a website or app and agrees to the policies. Currently, we only use the cookies that are required as standard by Go Daddy, our website provider, you can go here for more information about the cookies that Go Daddy uses.
Type of cookie
There are various types of cookies and these are explained below.
- Session cookies are cookies that expire at the end of a browser session.
- Persistent cookies are cookies that can be stored for longer.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are set directly by our website.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than our website (for example when our website incorporates elements from other websites, such as images, social media plugins or advertising).
The cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary or essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
For more detail you can find a summary of these functional and required cookies that are always used, which allow Go Daddy, our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
These analytics and performance cookies are used, as described above, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. We use analytics cookies to analyse the site performance to make it better for you.
How do I manage cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
If you would like to learn how to manage cookies on popular website browsers, you can visit:
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
If your browser is not listed here, you should visit the website of the browser to learn how to manage cookies.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Policy last updated June 2020.